Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Excitement is Growing: Bound By Flame


I am getting extremely excited for the upcoming game, Bound By Flame. This game looks absolutely gorgeous and fantastic. It promises a fun and challenging combat that requires some tactical thought. The game kind of reminds me of a mix between, Fable and Dark Souls. I hope it delivers on this expectation. 



I think this type of title is exactly what the next gen Playstation 4 console needs. It is unfortunate that the Xbox 1 will not be receiving this title though. The game is coming to the PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, and the PC.  But I will be picking this up for the PS4 definitely.

The game is released on May 9, so that is just about 2 weeks from now! Well I just wanted to alert you guys on this amazing upcoming game. Go check out the title and tell what you think about it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment