Thursday, June 5, 2014

Loadout PS4



So big news today, a huge PC game Loadout, has been announced as a console exclusive for the Playstation 4. Why is this big news? Because, this game is wickedly fun and competitive. Think, Team Fortress 2, with 10x more gore and weapon customization.

In fact, the big draw to the game is the "Billions of combinations" you can make for your weapon. I have played it on the PC, and I have spent a good 2 hours on just creating my weapons. Creating laser beams, rocket launchers, and assault rifles...the choice is yours.

Also, according to the developers, it is not going to be a straight port either. They are going to rework the balance of the game to make it feel at home on the Dualshock 4. This is great news, shows that they are going to put some time and effort into bringing their game to the Playstation 4.

Anways, I am quite excited for this pre-E3 announcement. My personal views on it are that I can't wait for it to come out so I can wreck some people with the Hammer, which is their form of capture the flag. I am skeptical on playing the game with the controller because I tried on the PC and I felt severely hindered. But, if they re-balance the game that will be perfect.

The trailer is just below.




No comments:

Post a Comment