Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Destiny - Week 1

Bungie Wallpaper

 

Here I started off of late, on Monday, though I wish my Girlfriend Kim could have witnessed it all. Now, I am standing on Level 18 just two days in, with the game complete. But, the interesting thing that I have found out is that the game doesn't start until you complete the short and incomplete story. For one, don't take short and incomplete as me hating on it, I liked it. But also, it is short and incomplete for a reason, it is an MMO and the story is being developed over a period of time. 

To be honest, I am really enjoying the game and can't wait to show it off to Kim. Right now I am playing a Warlock and working my way to Level 20 to really unlock the whole game. I feel like the beginning of the game, 1-20, plays as a tutorial to the bigger picture of Destiny and I am perfectly fine with that.

Even the Crucible has been a ton of fun. I was fairly competitive in Modern Warfare 2, and I have not found a game that made me want to compete again. Until now, Destiny makes me want to compete and gain my skills higher. So, that is exactly what I am going to do. Now the hard part is finding a group of people to play with that are reliable and fun to play with. 

Anyways, I have more stuff to kill and loot to gain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment