Thursday, January 16, 2014

Looking Foward - January '14

What am I looking forward to this month? There is one major release that I am definitely going to pick up, and that is Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. With the Definitive Edition, I will be able to experience the game as the developers intended it to be experienced, as I have just beaten it on the PS3. With the improved visuals and clarity, I expect for a better more thrilling adventure. Though, I am saddened that no new content will be added, but that is alright as I enjoyed the game so much I am willing to pay for it again. 

Steam DevDays is happening this month, so I am looking forward to what news comes out of that. News already broke that the steam controller is ditching the touchscreen in favor for 6 physical buttons. That is a welcomed change, I did not like the touchscreen idea one bit. 

Bioshock InfiniteDmC, and Don't Starve hit the PS+ Instant Collection this month. Will pick, up DmC and Don't Starve, as I already have Bioshock Infinite on the PC. In fact, those two games were already released in the first week of the month. I have been spending some time with Don't Starve, it is a grueling game that I find quite rewarding. Definitely worth playing the game, but of course not too long because  you WILL get frustrated....and die a lot.

Well, that is pretty much all that I am really looking forward to this month. Not many game releases that I am excited for, unlike next month!



MUST PLAY GAME OF THE MONTH:

No comments:

Post a Comment